We are committed to safeguarding your privacy.
At any place in this document, if the plain reading of the text comes in conflict with the law currently in force in India or is likely to conflict with the law, rules or regulations, the extant law in force shall assume primacy and we shall be committed to upholding the law of the land in all its aspects, regardless of the contents of the policy here in below stated.
- LBIT privacy commitment
The information required by us will amount to the least required, and that which what we believe is essential for doing business, or for the specific transaction which has been initiated by you on our application(s). We shall let you know the information we have on you and allow you to opt out of any specific engagement on the website/ portal as chosen you, wherever it is technically feasible. The customer/visitor/ user data shall be used only strictly for the purpose mentioned there in and explicit consent in regard to the duration required and/or in line with Data protection law/guidelines/ rules or regulations, currently in force or to be framed by the Government of India in this behalf.
The objective is to elevate the level of trust between the you, the user of these website(s), and group entities stated above.
- Part I – Information LBIT collects and related controls
This part deals with how LBIT collects and uses information about website visitors, potential customers, users of our products and services, and others who contact us through forms or email addresses published on or linked to our websites.
- Part II – Information that we process on your behalf
This part deals with how we handle data that you entrust to us and when you use our products and services, or when you share any personal or confidential information with us while requesting customer support.
- Part III – General
Part I – Information we collect and related controls
- What information is collected:
We collect information about you only if we need the information for some legitimate purpose and these will be as follows : (a) you have provided the information yourself, (b) we have automatically collected the information, or (c) we have obtained the information from a third party. Here in after we describe the various scenarios that fall under each of those three categories and the information collected in each one.
Information that you provide us
Account sign-up: As and when you sign up for an account to access one or more of our services, we will ask you for information like your name, contact number, email address, company name and country to complete the account sign-up process. You may also be required to choose a unique username and a password for accessing the created account. Optional information may be your photo, time zone and language. After sign up, it is advisable to choose a security question and an answer to the security question – such information will be used for resetting your password whenever you may need to, in the future. The access given to your organisation and/or to an individual working with that organisation shall both be logged in our system and credentials of the organisation and/or the individual user belonging to the organisation both shall be required by us for the purpose of ensuring sanctity, integrity and security of the system as well as to ensure privacy both for the organisation and individual..
ii. Registrations and other form submissions: We record information that you submit when you (i) register for any event, including webinars or seminars, (ii) subscribe to our newsletter or any other mailing list, (iii) submit a form in order to download any LBIT product or service and/or other materials, (iv) participate in contests or respond to surveys/ feedback requested by us or our partners on whose behalf we link up with you (v) submit a form to request customer support or to contact us for any other purpose.
iii. Payment processing : When you avail or purchase any product /service from us, we will ask you to provide your name, contact information, and credit card information or other payment account information . When you submit your card information, we store the name and address of the card holder, the expiry date and the last four digits of the credit card number. Full card number if you consent and provide shall be stored for the purpose of faster payments in future and such information shall be stored in an encrypted format in the secured servers of our Payment Gateway Service Providers
iv. Testimonials : Whenever you authorize us to post reviews or feedback given by you about our products/services we may include your name and other personal information as authorised by you against such feedback/ review given by you and such review/feedback will be posted only after you have reviewed and approved it. In case you would like to disassociate with any such review/ feedback given by you, you may write to us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
v. Interactions with LBIT :For the purpose of continued product innovation/ service level enhancement and/or training our staff, we may need to record, analyse and use your interactions with us, including email, telephone, and chat conversations with our sales and customer support professionals.
Information automatically collected:
vi. Information from browsers, devices and servers : Whenever you visit our websites, we collect information that web browsers, mobile devices and servers make available, such as the internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, language preference, time zone, referring URL/ websites, date and time of access, operating system, mobile device manufacturer and mobile network information. Such information is used in our log files to understand more about the type and kind visitors to our websites.
Cookies used by our service providers
ix Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and their different versions. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links: (a) https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647 (Chrome); (b) https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enhanced-tracking-protection-firefox-desktop (Firefox); (c) https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/ (Opera); (d) https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer); (e) https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac (Safari); and (f) https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy (Edge).
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements). No purpose in this notice will require us keeping your personal information for longer than the period of time in which users have an account with us.
x. Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of our websites and you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
Information that we collect from third parties
i. Sign ups using third party / federated authentication service providers : You can log in to our services using supported third party authentication service providers such as LinkedIn, Microsoft and Google or any other similar service provider. Such services will authenticate your identity and give you the option to share certain personal information with us, such as your name and email address.
ii. Other modes : In case you have been referred by an existing LBIT customer or our authorised service providers/ reselling partners, then we will use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us. When you interact or engage with us on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, through posts, comments, questions and other interactions, we may collect such publicly available information, including profile information, to allow us to connect with you, improve our products, or better understand you as a user and your requirement and other related issues We may also add and update information about you, from other publicly available sources.
Your rights as our Indian Customer:
I) Processing of personal data :
(1) The personal data shall not be processed, except on the consent given by you at the time of commencement of its processing. The consent provided by you shall preceded by an explanation about the scope and extent of consent to be given by you, and shall be specific, clear and meaningful in regard to the context in which it is taken .and accompanied with a provision to help you withdraw from the consent given and such ease of withdrawal shall be comparable to ease with which such consent was taken in the first instance. The notice shall contain the following information, namely:—
- the purposes for which the personal data is to be processed;
- the nature and categories of personal data being collected;
- the identity and contact details of the data fiduciary (“us”) and the contact details of the data protection officer, if applicable
- information giving details about your right as the data principal to withdraw consent,and the procedure for such withdrawal,if the personal data is intended to be processed on the basis of consent
- the basis for such processing, and the consequences of the failure to provide such personal data
- the source of such collection, if the personal data is not collected from the data principal
- the individuals or entities including other data fiduciaries or data processors, with whom such personal data may be shared, if applicable
- information regarding any cross-border transfer of the personal data that the data fiduciary intends to carry out, if applicable;
- the period for which the personal data shall be retained or where such period is not known, the criteria for determining such period;
- the existence of and procedure for the exercise of rights and any related contact details for the same;
- the procedure for grievance redressal;
- the existence of a right to file complaints to the Authority; where applicable,
- any rating in the form of a data trust score that may be assigned to the data fiduciary
- any other information as may be specified by the regulations.
The notice referred to above shall be clear, concise and easily comprehensible to a reasonable person and in multiple languages where necessary and practicable.
These provisions shall not apply where such notice substantially prejudices the purpose of processing of personal data under any law which may be mandated by the Government of India or on the directions of any Court of law or as per extant law, rules and regulations currently in force and which obliges us as an entity subject to Indian laws, to handover any personal, private or official data within our control.
(2) We shall also be, in clear terms, prior to taking consent, inform you about the likely adverse effects, of processing of any sensitive personal data attributable to you. We shall also, in clear terms, give you the choice of separately consenting to use of different categories of, sensitive personal data relevant to processing as also facilitate your consent, in clear terms without recourse to inference from conduct in a context.
(3) The provision of any of our services or the quality thereof, or the performance of any contract with us or the enjoyment of any legal right or claim vis-a-vis LBIT, shall not be made conditional on the consent to the processing of any personal data not necessary for that purpose.
- Purposes and Legal basis for using information
Further, in the context of India and Indian users and as may be mandated by law and subject to such modifications as the Government of India, may by law require to be implemented, we hereby commit as follows:
1) No personal data shall be processed by us, except for any specific, clear and lawful purpose;
2) We shall process your personal data: (a) in a fair and reasonable manner and ensure your privacy and use it only for the purpose consented to by you or which is incidental to or connected with such purpose; Should you want withdraw this consent, the procedure for such withdrawal, will be stated alongside, along with the likely effect on the service being provided by LBIT to you / the user. The personal data of users who log-in to use our services on behalf of their organisations will used for authentication only till such time they are in the services of their respective organisations and as and when their access to avail our services is revoked by their organisations, such login and log off data logs along with credentials used will be retained so long as is mandated to be retained by law.
(3) Every time data is collected from you we shall give you notice containing the following information, namely:— (a) the purposes for which the personal data is to be processed; (b) the nature and categories of personal data being collected;
(4) Not withstanding anything contained in this policy, we shall be obliged to process your personal data as may be required by any extant Government of India law/rules/regulations for anyone or all of the following reasons, as may be required by law for the time being in force within the territory of India or as may be notified by the Government of India - (a) for the performance of any function of the State authorized by law for— (i) the provision of any service or benefit to you from the State; or (ii) the issuance of any certification, license or permit for any action or activity engaged by you by the State; (b) under any law for the time being in force made by the Parliament or any State Legislature; or (c) for compliance with any order or judgment of any Court or Tribunal in India; (d) to respond to any medical emergency involving a threat to the life or a severe threat to your health or any other individual; (e) to undertake any measure to provide medical treatment or health services to any individual during an epidemic, outbreak of disease or any other threat to public health; or (f) to undertake any measure to ensure safety of, or provide assistance or services to, any individual during any disaster or any breakdown of public order.
(5) Notwithstanding anything contained above in clause 4 above and subject to sub-section (2) below, any personal data, not being any sensitive personal data, may be processed, if such processing is necessary for— (a) recruitment or termination of your employment with us; (b) provision of any service to, or benefit sought by you on the grounds of being employed with us; for verifying your attendance during the course of employment with us or (d) any other activity relating to the assessment of your performance with us.
(2) Any personal data, not being sensitive personal data, may be processed under sub-section (1), where your consent is not appropriate having regard to the employment relationship between you and us, or would involve a disproportionate effort on our part and/or role as a data fiduciary due to the nature of the processing under the said sub-section.
(6) In addition to the grounds referred to above, the personal data may be processed without obtaining consent, if such processing is necessary for such reasonable purposes as may be specified by regulations, after taking into consideration— (a) our interest as a data fiduciary in processing for that purpose; (b) if it is reasonable possible for us as a data fiduciary to be able to obtain your consent ; (c) any public interest in processing for that purpose; (d) the effect of the processing activity on your rights; and (e) your reasonable expectation having regard to the context of the processing. Herein it is clarified that the expression "reasonable purposes" may include— (a) prevention and detection of any unlawful activity including fraud; (b) whistle blowing; (c) mergers and acquisitions; (d) network and information security; (e) credit scoring; (f) recovery of debt; (g) processing of publicly available personal data; and (h) the operation of search engines.
Processing of personal data pertaining to children:(1) We shall not, as a socially responsible data fiduciary, process personal data of any child in such manner that protects the rights of, and is in the best interests of, the child. (2) We shall, before processing of any personal data of a child, verify his age and obtain the consent of his parent or guardian, in such manner as may be specified by regulations. (3) The manner for verification of the age of child under sub-section (2) shall be as specified by regulations, taking into consideration— (a) the volume of personal data processed; (b) the proportion of such personal data likely to be that of child; (c) possibility of harm to child arising out of processing of personal data; and (d) such other factors as may be prescribed. (d) We shall, as may be required by regulations, not be profiling, tracking, or behaviorally monitoring or targeting any advertising which will be directed at, children and /or undertake any other processing of personal data that can cause significant harm to a child.
The data collected from you shall be used for the following purposes /heads:
(1) Operations –We may use / process your personal data for the purposes of operating our website, the processing and fulfilment of orders, providing / supplying our goods, for, generating invoices, bills and other payment-related documentation, and internal credit control. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our website, services and business the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract
(2) Publications - We may process [account data] for [the purposes of publishing such data on our website and elsewhere through our services in accordance with your express instructions]. The legal basis for this processing is your consent and/or our legitimate interests, namely the publication of content in the ordinary course of our operations and/or the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract
(3) Relationships and communications - We may process [contact data, account data, transaction data and/or communication data] for [the purposes of managing our relationships, communicating with you (excluding communicating for the purposes of direct marketing) by email, SMS, post, fax and/or telephone, providing support services and complaint handling]. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely communications with our website visitors, service users, individual customers and customer personnel, the maintenance of relationships, and the proper administration of our website, services, and business
(4) Direct marketing - We may process [contact data, account data and/or transaction data] for [the purposes of creating, targeting, and sending direct marketing communications by email, SMS, post and/or fax and making contact by telephone for marketing-related purposes]. The legal basis for this processing is your consent and/or our legitimate interests, namely promoting our business and communicating marketing messages and offers to our website visitors and service users
(5) Research and analysis - We may process [usage data and/or transaction data] for [the purposes of researching and analyzing the use of our website and services, as well as researching and analyzing other interactions with our business]. The legal basis for this processing is your consent and/or our legitimate interests, namely monitoring, supporting, improving, and securing our website, services, and business generally
>(6) Record keeping - We may process your personal data for the purposes of creating and maintaining our databases, back-up copies of our databases and our business records generally. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely [ensuring that we have access to all the information we need to run our business properly and efficiently in accordance with this policy.
(7) Security - We may process [your personal data] for the purposes of security and the prevention of fraud and other criminal activity. The legal basis of this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the protection of our website, services and business, and the protection of others.
(8) Insurance and risk management - We may process [your personal data] where necessary for the purposes of obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks and/or obtaining professional advice The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper protection of our business against risks.
(9) Legal claims – We may process your personal data where necessary for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the protection and assertion of our legal rights, your legal rights, and the legal rights of others.
(10) Legal compliance and vital interests – We may also process your personal data where such processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
Choices available to you regarding information we may use:
1) : You may opt out of receiving newsletters and other non-essential messages by using the ‘unsubscribe’ function included in all such messages. However, you will continue to receive notices and essential transactional emails for maintaining service quality.
2) : You can choose to disable browser cookies before visiting our websites. However, if you do so, you may not be able to use certain features of our website(s) properly.
- Whom we share your information with :
Third-party service providers: We may need to share your personal information and aggregated or de-identified information with third-party service providers that we engage, such as marketing and advertising partners, event organizers, web analytics providers and payment processors. These service providers are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us
Domain registrars: When you register a domain through us from domain name registrars, we share your name and contact information such as your physical address, email address and phone number with them as per the ICANN domain registration rules.
Reselling partners: We may share your personal information with our authorized reselling partners in your region, solely for the purpose of contacting you about products that you have downloaded or services that you have signed up for. We will give you an option to opt out of continuing to work with that partner.
Marketplace application developers: When you install or purchase any application developed using LBIT’s APIs that is posted on LBIT’s online marketplace, your name and email address will be shared with the developer of the application, so they may engage with you directly as the provider of that application or service. LBIT does not control the use of your personal information by the developers, which will be based on their own privacy policies.
Other cases : Other scenarios in which we may share the same information covered under Parts I and II are described in Part III.
Part II- Information that LBIT processes on your behalf
Information entrusted to LBIT and purpose
Retention provided in connection with services: You may entrust information that you or your organization (“you”) control, to us in connection with use of our services or for requesting technical support for our products. This includes information regarding your customers and your employees (if you in control) or data that you hold and use on behalf of another person for a specific purpose, such as a customer to whom you provide services (if you are a processor). The data may either be stored on our servers when you use our services, or transferred or shared to us as part of a request for technical support or other services.
Information from mobile devices : When you select to allow it, some of our mobile applications have access to the camera, call history, contact information, photo library, and other information stored on your mobile device. Our applications require such access to provide their services. Similarly, when you select to provide access, location-based information is also collected for purposes including, but not limited to, locating nearby contacts or setting location-based reminders. This information will be exclusively shared with our mapping providers and will be used only for mapping user locations. You may disable the mobile applications' access to this information at any time by editing the settings on your mobile device. The data stored on your mobile device and their location information to which the mobile applications have access will be used in the context of the mobile application, and transferred to and associated with your account in the corresponding services (in which case the data will be stored on our servers) or products (in which case the data will remain with you unless you share it with us,
All the above is collectively termed as “service data”. LBIT recognises that you own your service data. We provide you complete control of your service data by providing you the ability to (i) access your service data, (ii) share your service data through supported third-party integrations, and (iii) request export or deletion of your service data.
How we use service data
We process your service data when you provide us instructions through the various modules of our services. If you have enabled notification on our desktop and mobile applications, we will push notifications through a push notification provider You can manage your push notification preferences or deactivate these notifications by turning off notifications in the application or device settings.
Who we share service data with
LBIT group and third party sub-processors: In order to provide services and technical support for our products, the contracting entity within the LBIT group engages other group entities and service providers
Employees and independent contractors : We may provide access to your service data to our employees and individuals who are independent contractors of the LBIT group entities involved in providing the services so that they can (i) identify, analyse and resolve errors, (ii) manually verify emails reported as spam to improve spam detection, or (iii) manually verify scanned images that you submit to us to verify the accuracy of optical character recognition. We ensure that access by our employees to your service data is restricted to specific individuals, and is logged and audited. Our employees will also have access to data that you knowingly share with us for technical support or to import data into our products or services. We communicate our privacy and security guidelines to our employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the our group entities.
Collaborators and other users: Some of our products or services allow you to collaborate with other users or third parties. Initiating collaboration may enable other collaborators to view some or all of your profile information. If you choose to enable any third-party integrations, you may be allowing the third party to access your service information and personal information about you. We will encourage you to review the privacy practices of the third-party services and products before you enable integrations with them.
Retention of information
We hold the data in your account as long as you choose to use LBIT Services. Once you terminate your LBIT user account, your data will eventually get deleted from active database during the next clean-up . The data deleted from active database will be deleted from backups
Part III- General
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are aware of any changes to this policy. On our part we may notify you of changes, major or minor to this policy at the time of log in or by email.
This website is owned and operated by LBIT Labs Pvt Ltd.
We are registered in India under registration number [U67190AP2014PTC095719], and our registered office is at.
D.NO.9-13-35/4, First Floor, CBM Compound East Extension, VIP Road, Vishakhapatnam Andhra Pradesh - 530003.
Our principal place of business is at:.
Plot No. 4, 1-98/8/9/A, S. M. Reddy Complex, Image Gardens Rd, VIP Hills, Silicon Valley, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081
You can contact us:
- Retention of information
- By post; To: Plot No. 4, 1-98/8/9/A, S. M. Reddy Complex, Image Gardens Rd, VIP Hills, Silicon Valley, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081.
- By our website; https://lbitlabs.com/
- By telephone: +91 9100914774 or +91 9100914773.
Send email: email@example.com